Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where All The Magic Happens...


These really will be recipes from a humble kitchen. My dream kitchen would give me a whole lot more counterspace to work on but I guess that I cannot complain. We have recently moved into a new house and for the first time ever I have a fridge, stove and dishwasher that are from the current decade. My kitchen appliances are few (but I do love my Kitchen Aid).
The ingredients that I use are generally simple. I love to cook for my family as long as my fridge and freezer are well stocked with fresh meat, fresh vegetables and a few simple staples. I make most of my sauces from scratch and don't buy a whole lot for groceries that don't come from the produce, dairy or meat sections.
I love to sit and look through my recipe books and often look for recipes online. I would love to expand my recipe book collection as right now it does not consist of more than a few hand-me-downs and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment