Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This Blog Has Not Been Forgotten...

Although three months have passed since I have last posted something on here...I have not forgot. You can say I've had technical difficulty. My laptop is sitting in the basement in about 100 pieces. To say the least, it makes it a bit difficult to use :)
We are hoping to have it up and running soon. My internet access has primarily been on my iPod since the middle of February and it is impossible to post from there. I have been taking pictures as I cook and have some good recipes to put up as soon as possible.
Don't forget about me...I hope to be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. I have not forgotten! I tried out those toblerone cookies you had posted here and they were awesome! I have made them a couple times with just chocolate chips and almonds. I am looking forward to more recipes.

    ReplyDelete